Dr. George R. Moon, DC DACBN
Dr. George Moon brings over 55 years of combined experience and education to his
chiropractic and nutrition practice, which he now shares with two of his
children – Dr. Robert Moon & Dr. Trudy Moon Eisel. As a chiropractic physician and board certified in clinical nutrition, he has become nationally recognized through
his gracious service in various leadership capacities within the American
Clinical Board of Nutrition, the American Chiropractic Association's Council on Nutrition, and Xymogen Exclusive Professional Formulas Advisory
Board. In addition, since 2005 he has served the Naples area as host of Healthy By Choice™ live FM radio talk show, providing education and guidance on nutritional issues to the community. Dr. Moon is married with three grown children and seven grandchildren. He served his country through military service in the United States Air Force and enjoys spending his spare time fishing the backwaters of Southwest Florida.
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Logan College in 1964
- Bachelor Degree in Preventive and Therapeutic Applied Clinical Nutrition from Clayton University in 1974
- Masters Degree in Preventive and Therapeutic Applied Clinical Nutrition from Clayton University in 1976
- Board Certified in Clinical Nutrition by American Clinical Board of Nutrition in 1986.
- Member Florida Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association Council on Nutrition
- Served 8 years as Editor of Nutritional Perspectives the journal of the American Chiropractic Association Council on Nutrition.
- Current Treasurer of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition
- Current Editorial Board Member for Nutritional Perspectives the journal of the American Chiropractic Associations Council on Nutrition.
- Current Co-Chairman of American Clinical Board of Nutrition examination committee
- Advisory Board Member Xymogen Exclusive Professional Formulas
- Host of Healthy By Choice™ live FM radio talk show since 2005
- Married with 3 children
- Full time Chiropractic and Clinical Nutrition practice with son and daughter in Naples, Florida since 1978
- Enjoys backwater fishing in Southwest Florida
- Served in the United States Air Force