Dr. Robert L. Moon, DC DACBN
Dr. Robert Moon has been an integral part of Moon Family Health since 1991. His rich 28 years of combined education and experience allow him to serve his patients as both a chiropractic physician and Board Certified in nutrition. Dr. Robert treats patients of all ages and sizes. He actively participates as a member of both the Florida Chiropractic Association and the Collier Chiropractic Society. Dr. Robert Moon is married and is the happy father of two children. In his spare time, he enjoys fishing and golf.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition from Life University in 1991
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University in 1991
- Board Certified in Clinical Nutrition from the American Clinical Board of Nutrition in 2000
- Certified Clinical Nutritionist through the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board in 2000
- Member Florida Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association Council on Nutrition
- Married with 2 children.
- Full time Chiropractic practice with father and sister in Naples, Florida since 1991
- Enjoys fishing